- Terrorist: 66.0%
- Crowd-Sourced: not suspicious
- Keywords: Power: Infrastructure security
- User name: Richard Barbrook
- Handle: richardbarbrook
- Followers: 1596
- Twitter user location: Stratford London
- User description: Labour activist and political theorist.
The Terrorist classifier was created from tweets made by the Twitter accounts of known terrorist groups. It represents the percentage of similarity between the text in this tweet and tweets made by accounts of known terrorists.
The Crowd-Sourced classifer was trained on a corpus of data created by users of the CSIA.
The keywords used by the CSIA were taken from the US Department of Homeland Security’s Analyst’s Desktop Binder. This document was released due to a FOIA request by reporter Shawn Musgrave in 2014
0 agent reviews of this tweet